Muay Thai Grand Prix Limited (“we”, ”us”, ”our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ”Act”), the data controller is Muay Thai Grand Prix Limited.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide to us in your dealings with us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services or requesting further services and/or information from us.
• We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
• Details we receive from credit reference and fraud detection agencies.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where relevant your IP address, operating system and browser type. This data is processed for the purposes of fraud prevention, for various administrative purposes and may also be used by us to promote certain offers and advertisements according to your general location.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are text files which contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate, whereas others are aimed at enhancing and personalising your user experience.
The information gathered by cookies on our site(s) may be used in the following ways:
• To tailor advertisements or promotions you receive. For example, if you have looked at a specific type of sponsored muay thai product, we might use this information to personalise any subsequent advertisements you see. We may also personalise our service based on the type of computer system you use, together with the purchase pattern of other visited who may have looked at similar pages to you.
• We may use navigational information about where you go on our site to better understand how our site is used and to ensure that the news offerings that are presented to you are relevant.
• We do not use any data about where you go, or present you with advertisements outside of our site other than on sites which provide for such use in their respective privacy policies.
• We may collect information on how frequently you visit the site and the type of news and/or services that you view to enable us to measure the popularity of our sites and our news offerings.
Types of Cookie
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website, remembering how far you are through your event registration, making sure that the muaythaigp.com website looks consistent or remembering what’s in your basket if purchasing a product from ou shop. Without these cookies, many of the basic functionalities of our website we simply can’t provide.
Tip – these cookies make the basic functions of the website work.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and the pages that they don’t. This understanding enables Muay Thai Grand Prix Limited to continually improve the experience we deliver to you (and other visitors like you) so that the site is easy to use and includes content that you find helpful. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor – so we can’t identify you individually. All the information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. This information is only used to improve how the muaythaigp.com website works.
Tip – these cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited.
Please note that it is not a good idea to reject all cookies as this could prevent you from gaining full use of this site.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by employees operating outside the EEA who work for us or for our suppliers. Such employees maybe engaged in, among other things, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. Here we will ensure that we have the necessary contracts and other mechanisms in place to make sure your data continues to be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Act. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology from third party payment gateway providers such as paypal or worldpay.
For Muay Thai Grand Prix staff access we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to provide you with news and/or services that you have ordered
• to check your identity
• to update our records about you
In addition, muaythaigp.com may use your Personal Information for research and statistical analysis to develop and improve our products and services.
If you are an existing subscriber, we may also contact you by electronic means (email) with information about news and services subject to notification subscription opt-in.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of the Muay Thai Grand Prix management team.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
We may also provide information about our dealings with you to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.